Tuesday, October 8, 2013

So Privacy or a New Identity? Which One?

Come on you guys, choose one! It's just a matter of choice! You either create a new persona on the interwebz or keep everything to yourself. Yeah I guess if you chose the path of trying to be someone you're not on Facebook or Twitter... Or Instagram... Or Vine.... But who cares?!
Lets go with A New Identity. We've all made a persona at some point in our life, it doesn't matter where. In video games, especially RPGs (Role Playing Games), we create a character and give it another name. Why? Because we can that's why! If you do create a whole new persona on the interwebz, make them stand out, be the "popular" kid. Post a lot of pictures of you and food and your pets and post a bunch of statuses about what you're doing. And if you're reading this and trying to learn something from it... You are so screwed.

1 comment:

  1. I get it...and humor is good...but I also wonder...what do you really think about this issue. You seem to imply that it isn't that important, and I think there is a valid case to be made there. I'd just like to more clearly know where you stand. Are you with me in the cave...or are you out there in the open saying, "here I am, I have nothing to hide." Inquiring minds want to know./lm

    ReplyDelete